Industry Expert/Author of numerous products over 17 years
I’m Barbara Ling, and I’m an online marketing expert with over 17 years of experience, the author of a huge number of books and ebooks on how to make money online, and an all-around internet pioneer. I’ve been featured in The Wall Street Journal and Inc. magazine, and been asked to speak for companies including Deloitte & Touche and Continental Airlines.
These are possibly the least important things you could know about me.
The most important thing is this: I have ethics.
I’ve been in the internet marketing business since it began, and believe me, I know exactly how to make money online using the techniques of those who trumpet, “Send me your money and I’ll sell you an impossible dream!” That’s a song and dance.
It isn’t necessary to make money that way – and to my mind, it’s downright wrong.
There are hundreds of routes to legitimate online businesses that make lots of money without shamelessly taking advantage of others. Those businesses are stronger, more sustainable, and they actually make more money in the long run. Plus they let you sleep soundly at night.
I call that a win.
My clients don’t want to scam people to make money. But they do want to make money. And they’re relieved to hear that there are plenty of ways to do so online without becoming a snake-oil salesman.
I’m here to make that possible. I show you the techniques that build strong, healthy online businesses that make money by giving people what they want: solutions to problems.
Making money online with ethics and easy-to-follow instructions – that’s what you get when you work with me.
On a more personal note, I love coffee, martial arts, and mastering new industries (I even became one of the foremost experts in realty without ever working as a realtor). I live with my four amazing children, my Twitter Budgies, and our two moose – I mean rescue dogs. No, I mean moose.
If you’d like to delve back into the extremely boring (and long) list of my qualifications, just keep scrolling down.
- Broke the Google code in 2004
- Author of The Internet Recruiting Edge, the only internet recruiting resource that earned 5 stars from Inc. magazine when it debuted.
- Microsoft Small Business Success story
- Appearances on CNN and the Sallie Jesse Raphael Show
- Featured in:
- The Wall Street Journal
- Family Money
- Computer World
- Internet Business
- The American Chemistry Society Inc.
- Texas Realtors Magazine
- Realtor Magazine
- New Jersey Magazine
- Authored over 30 books and ebooks, including:
- Income Fitness
- Easy Free Local HIGH SEO
- Be Found as a Recruiter Online
- Avoiding the Contractor From Hell
- The Internet Recruiting Edge – 7th ed.
- The Safe and Smart Internet Weight Loss Edge
- The Real Estate Pro’s Internet Edge
- Make Them Beg to Hire You
- New Client Profits
- Job Posting Profits
- 7 Days to Your Auction Success
- Lingstar Learning Teach Your Child to Read
- Auction Search Profits
- 24-Hour Digital Product Creation
- Way of the Rich Hermit
- Dynamic Affiliate Profit Linking
- Online Search Profits
- Easily Find Free Resumes Online
- The Internet Marketing Edge
- Taught custom-tailored recruiting training seminars for:
- Deloitte & Touche
- Correctly forecasted several recruiting trends in online recruiting
- Originated the concept of Becoming the Recruiter of Choice
- Created three Internet newsgroups including comp.text.interleaf, rec.pets.birds, and att.xksh
- Achieved an 8-fold increase in targeted website traffic for Recruiters Online
A couple of interviews I especially like are at JohnChow.com, SEOMOZ, and HowtoSpoter.
In closing, my experience speaks for itself.
Looking forward to connecting!