This is the Labor Day weekend!! And that means you should STOP laboring and START getting a life BEYOND your work (I know, I know, what she said! 🙂 )
But anywhos, if you’re anything like me (ie, a workaholic), you might be a weee bit at odds and ends when it comes to having a great time at a Labor Day BBQ or other family gather. But have no fear, gentle reader – here are some ideas I’ve gathered just for you!
Here we go.
Want to know about the history of Labor Day?
How About How To Make a Labor Day BBQ?
- Labor Day picnics: Make yours memorable. Tips and where to go suggestions
- SIX TIPS FOR AN ECO-FRIENDLY LABOR DAY BBQ
- Easy Grilling Ideas For Labor Day Weekend
- (No) Labor Day “Make-Ahead” BBQ Menu
- The 2009 Post Labor Day charcoal blowout thread
- Barbeque Recipe Ideas and… Well… Everything you Need to BBQ!
What about Healthy Labor Day Tips?
- NOW PLAYING: Healthy BBQ’s for Labor Day
- Weight Loss Tips for Your Labor Day BBQ
- How to Avoid Labor Day Fire Hazards
- Healthy Labor Day Desserts
- A Light and Healthy Labor Day Bash
What’s that? Labor Day Party Ideas?
- Free Labor Day Party Games!
- Labor Day Party Ideas
- Fun For Old And Young Alike: Let The Labor Day Games Begin
- Labor Day Weekend Party Ideas
- 4 Great Labor Day Party Themes
- Fun outdoor games for Labor Day
- 99 Days of Summer Games August 1 to Labor Day
I’ll tell you what the Ling clan is going to do – we’ll probably visit our local favorite Chinese buffet (since the world is out partying, I’m figuring we’ll have it to ourselves! There’s always a method t me madness! Muah hahah! 🙂 ), and then hit Walmart for their Labor Day specials, and then wrangle some mooses as the close to the perfect day. Wouldn’t you agree?
Oh, and how can you make money at the same time, as my title implies?
When you take the time to refresh and recharge yourself by spending time with your family, friends, and the ones you love….it gives you even more power and enthusiasm to tackle the workweek the next day.
Remember…sometimes "making money" means "focusing on your family". It all comes together at the end.
ps – speaking about Labor Day, have you seen: