Today is 9/11, 8 years after the World Trade Center towers were destroyed.
My town lost a large number of people that day….and I hope that some year, we as a human species will evolve past the point of needing to terrorize one another to get our points across.
If you’d like to learn the background of 9/11, here are some resources I found for you.
Site for 9/11/01 Remembrance
- Ceremonies to honor September 11 victims – CNN.com
- Google News 9/11 Remebrance
- National 9/11 Memorial
Timeline and Historic Sites about 9/11
- CNN 9/11
- Inside 9/11 | Inside 911 – National Geographic Channel
- Shattered 9/11/2001
- September 11, 2001, (9/11), Archive of Screenshots of Online News Sites on September 11/12, 2001
- 9/11 Digital Archive
Victims of 9/11
- By Name
- 3,031 people died in the September 11 attacks in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania
- 9.11.01 Victims Remembered
Life After 9/11 Stories
- How can a site about New York City blogs not deal with September 11th, 2001?
- 9/11 Blog
- 9/11: Too Easy to Forget and We Can Help Remember
Never forget 9/11…the consequences of that are far too high to contemplate.